pinterest

Sunday 4 January 2015

What You Plane Seat Says about you....

When I initially saw this article I chuckled.  The fact that seat preference on an airline would be made into a study amused me.  What next?  But hey, they have a study for most anything, and if not done already, it will likely be done soon.

Personally, I like a window seat, but the aisle seat works as well for me.  Travelling in the middle seat is 'chancy'.  On a recent trip I found myself sandwiched between two larger males who amply filled their seats and spread into what I considered my space.  This was all interesting since I am not the smallest person on this planet either.  The flight, a transatlantic one, could not finish soon enough.

After reading the article I felt that it covered the personal characteristics in broad strokes similar to what we have seen in numerous posts on Facebook in recent months about your favourite colour, your character, city where you should live, and the list goes on.

Having said I like the window seat, I read the characteristics and had to agree, with some in particular.  Especially the 'dreamer', and also 'open to new experiences'.  Looking out and seeing an endless expanse is great to let your mind go.  And isn't travelling, in almost all situations about new experiences?  Life in general is about that.  However, in reading about the person in the aisle seat and the middle seat I saw some personal characteristics there, too - introverted, values freedom, considerate.

So I do like the window seat, but the aisle and to a lesser extent the middle seat are fine.  In most instances it's a matter of just wanting to get to my destination.

Read the article What Your Airplane Seat Choice Says About You.  Decide for yourself.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment