pinterest

Friday 9 January 2015

Top 20 Airports and Airlines for Arriving on Time

Sometimes it just doesn't happen....arriving on time.

Planes can be delayed for various reasons.  Some are weather related.  Others are mechanical issues.  And some are just issues.

On a recent trip from Rome to Toronto, with a connection in Zurich, my flight from Rome to Zurich was delayed.  When all was said and done it left Rome as my connecting flight was leaving Zurich.  Thanks to Swiss International I was well taken care of in Zurich and my rerouting was started even before I arrived.  However, it still is an inconvenience, and I needed to notify others of my changes in plans.

This article tells the  top 20 airports and airlines that will have you arrive on time.

I have not had much recent experience with any of the listed airlines; however, I do especially agree with the naming of Munich airport.  It just seems to always move well whenever I have been there.    I have also found Frankfurt to be good.  If I had a choice, it would be Munich.  It is not as hectic as many of the other main European airports.




No comments:

Post a Comment