pinterest

Tuesday 28 April 2015

News and Tips #32 - April 28, 2015

In this issue:

-Passport Safety Tips for International Travellers | Travelance
-Before Booking That 'Perfect' Vaction Rental, Make Sure It's Not a Scam
-The world's fastest train journeys
-Top 5 Reasons to Go to Puerto Rico Now
-City Bike Riding For the Whole Family | Fix.com


Your passport is an internationally recognizes document used to prove your citizenship and identify. You will need your passport to board international flights to visit other countries or when returning to your homeland. Therefore, passport safety should always be one of your top priorities while travelling internationally...










When paying for a vacation rental, be careful of wire transfers and other methods of payment outside the system set upon recommended by the booking platform.

I know I'ver written about vacation rentals recently. I don't want to be redundant, but in the last six weeks I've received several letters from readers who have run into difficulties with properties...



A 375 mph maglev train from Central Japan Railway has broken the world speed record during a test by using electrically charged magnets to 'float' above the track.
The trainline is now going to devote its resources to developing a maglev track that will by 2027 link Tokyo and Nagoya in 40 minutes - a journey that currently takes 90 minutes...
Read more...



I'll admit it: I was a little late to the Puerto Rico game. Thankfully, due to Snowmageddon this year, I finally cottoned on to our cousin in the Caribbean. Now that I've drunk the Kool-Aid, I'm bound and determined to get everyone there - if only so that when people ask me, "Where should I go for a quick, easy, cheap getaway?"...

Tell kids they're going on a walking tour of a city, and they may be interested for a while - until their legs give out and boredom sets in. Tell them they're biking around a city,...
Read more...


16 Crazy Things You Can Do on a Cruise Ship - Cruise Critic

Cruise activities typically garner one of three responses:
1. "Isn't that actually a Coast Guard requirement?"
2. "That was fun! Don't they have this on [insert competitor cruise line here]?"
3. "GENIUS! I've never seen anything like this on a cruise ship before." (Or, as expressed in a gloating photo-text to friends back home, "OMG, WOW!!!!!")
Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment